Sunday, April 15, 2012

Bath Time

It seems like I gave my first baby (Max) baths nearly every day. I had all the time in the world. I think I can still count on one hand the number of baths that Greta has had. Sometimes (like this morning before church) I just stick her head under the faucet and wash her hair. Add a little baby lotion and she's good to go.

On that note, here are a few cute pictures from bathtime ...

At first she's not too happy at all.

She's like "woah, what's happening here?!"


Then she's all, "yeah... that feels good."
hehe.
that face cracks me up.





I need to make dinner.


4 comments:

courtney said...

Ha ha! It's exactly the same with Felicity. Sometimes I feel bad about that, but then I realize that I'm a way more laid back and easy going momma to her than I was to Mav. :) It's a trade off I guess.

Glad to see pics of your sweet family. Looks like everyone is settling in well.

Alisa said...

My kids are looking at the photos and saying "Awww, she's so cute." They have no idea who she is but thanks for sharing.

Alli said...

Hahahaha! It's the same with me and my kids! Poor second babies. Those action shots and captions are so cute! :)

nettie said...

sweet! congrats.

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates