Tuesday, March 13, 2012

still no baby...




5 comments:

Jocelyn said...

Ugh!! I guess you'll have to keep making blankets!! :)

Elizabeth said...

Still no baby here either. Tomorrow is my 1st due date (it is a long story), but my first son came a week early, so I have been waiting and waiting....guess I'll be waiting somemore. Wanted you to know you aren' the only one! Hang in there.

mamabyrd said...

You are going to have such a healthy baby who's ready to face the world. That's totally worth the wait. Good job Sara.

courtney said...

I keep getting on here to see if little miss has made her grand entrance yet! Hope you are doing well! Sending happy healthy baby vibes your way.

Jessica said...

Considering you haven't posted since Monday--I'm going to assume you had the baby babe! I hope so because going two weeks over with Maeve was the worst! I love newborns!

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates